Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Crescent Creation Spooky-lit-Night September Release Hop

 Crescent Creation's Spooky-Lit Night                     September Release Hop

     We are hopping along with Crescent Creation today, highlighting their Spooky-Lit-Night September digital release! Crescent Creations is also giving away a $25 gift certificate to their store! To enter all you have to do is follow along on the hop and leave a comment! 
     Crescent Creation's September release has six digital stamp sets that are all white/opaque inside and a clear/transparent outside, so they are very easy to layer to create scenes for your projects! 
     I made this card combining the digital stamp sets "Trick or Treat" and "Big Trick or Treat Sentiment"! I printed out the Big Trick or Treat sentiment and then used my 4 x 5.25 stitched die frame to cut out the sentiment and placed it over a purple A2 card base. Then I printed out the girl from the Trick or Treat digital set and colored her wearing prison gear! After fussy cutting her and before I placed her on the card, I used foam tape (pop dots) to give the card dimension.
     To add a little sparkle I added Crescent Creation's Halloween Sequins mix! I absolutely love this mix as it has large and small purple and orange sequins in it, but it also has ghosts, pumpkins, bats, spiders and adorable little black cats! 

Thank you so much for hopping along with us and visiting me! As you see below, I am the last of the hop, but please go check out all of the new release (and more) at Crescent Creations! Oh and don't forget to leave a comment to be entered to receive a $25 gift certificate!😄

Spooky-Lit-Night Hop

3. Tammi Cremeans: https://youtu.be/TpJ7t-YUhQY
6. Heather Tyler: You are here! Back to Crescent Creation to shop!

6 comments:

Pear Blossom Press EZ Lights Used in a MFT Home Card!

I am so grateful to be guest designing for Pear Blossom Press! I absolutely can't get enough of their lights and supplies! I...