Monday, February 13, 2023

Pear Blossom Press EZ Lights Used in a MFT Home Card!



I am so grateful to be guest designing for Pear Blossom Press! I absolutely can't get enough of their lights and supplies! In this card, I used one of the 3 pack of EZ-Lights to light up my card. Each EZ-Light pack has three lights. The dies that I used to make the card is from My Favorite Things (products listed at the end of the blog)!
When working with all dies to make a scene for my card, I lay out how I want my card then I know where to place my EZ-Lights. Then on my base card,  I used regular tape (you can also use double side tape) to secure my lights exactly where I want them. Since I only had two lamps hanging down and three lights, I just double up the lights for one of the lamps. 
As you can see in this picture I secured the my lights where my lamp will be hanging down and secured the "push" button lower on the card to line up with the pillow! It's that EZ!! I then placed foam tape all around the card base to support the top of my card! This also gives you the height needed to accommodate your battery pack! You can leave a space (no foam tape) where the battery is placed, so you can gain access to the battery and change it in the future! I choose not to on this card!
I assembled the upper part first. I poke little holes through the paper, right underneath the yellow part of the light. This is where I brought through the tips of the lights. I used square foam to pop up the lamp. Then I finished assembling the rest of the card, all while making sure the pillow is over the "push" button of the battery pack! When finishing assembling the card, I lined up the base and top, added a little glue to the top of the foam tape (to be able to move the top around), and put the two pieces together! To finish it, I stamped "push" on the pillow to let the recipient know to push the pillow, which will then light up the lights! It's so easy, I love it! Thank you so much for visiting the blog today! 
Crafty Hugs,
Heather Tyler @qtee_card_designs
Products used:
*Pearblossom EZ-Lights 3 pack
*My Favorite Things (MFT)-Bistro Basics, Take a Seat, Pots and Plants, Potted Plants,  Fundamental Furnishings,Industrial Finishes 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pear Blossom Press EZ Lights Used in a MFT Home Card!

I am so grateful to be guest designing for Pear Blossom Press! I absolutely can't get enough of their lights and supplies! I...